Why Bid With Us?
Participating in online auctions is easy, exciting and entertaining. As the bidder you have complete control of the price you pay for an item. There is no other sales market that allows you such control to purchase an item at fair market value.
Benefits to Bidding Online:
- Buyers are not always available to attend a “LIVE” Auction. With online bidding, they have greater flexibility with their time, to review and bid on items.
- Buyers can bid from the comfort of their home, office or anywhere the internet is available.
- Registration is easy. Our integrated system will walk you through the necessary steps.
- You only need to register once. Your User Name and Password are valid for every Auction we hold.
- Registration is free.
- Bidders are invited to physically view the items and ask questions on Viewing Day.
- Bidding is only a “Click” away!
During our online auctions we will endeavour to describe all items accurately and will include as many pictures as needed to show you all aspects of the item(s). You will be invited to view all the items in person for any given auction during the Viewing Day. The dates and times for viewing will be listed in Auction Details. Check our Auction Listings section often for new auction additions or better yet, sign up for our Mailing List and never miss out on one of our exciting auctions and all they have to offer.
Maple City Auction Services uses state of the art software for cataloging, clerking, cashiering, accounting, and inventory management of consigned items. Whether you participate in a live or online auction you will receive an accurate computer generated invoice that’s easy to read and states each item purchased with the “Sold” price and applicable taxes clearly listed. Our online auctions utilize leading edge Internet Auction software that is easy for bidders to use and understand.
If you have any questions or comment, please to not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in bidding with us. Your next cherished treasure is only a bid away. Happy Bidding!